1. National standards for grade Ⅲ electronic platform scales in the 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ ambient temperature, if the use of the environment more than 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, electronic scales weighing accuracy will be affected. That is, the ambient temperature will have an impact on the weighing accuracy.
2. National standards for grade Ⅲ electronic platform requirements in the environmental humidity ≤ 90% to ensure accuracy, to avoid and acid, alkali gas or fluid contact. Ambient humidity will affect the weighing accuracy of electronic scales.
3. For the maximum weighing 200g, the scale value of 0.1g waterproof electronic scales, vibration and wind power scale will show the scale beating.
4. Do not strike. Although the waterproof electronic platform scale in the design to take a collision avoidance measures, but too much impact or will make the weighing accuracy is affected.
5. Select the appropriate accuracy of the electronic scale according to the weight of the item to be weighed.